CINNAMON WHISKEY SANGRIA RECIPE #drink #cinnamon #easy #party #sangria

CINNAMON WHISKEY SANGRIA RECIPE #drink #cinnamon #easy #party #sangria

This Cinnamon Whiskey Sangria is just four fixings and heavenly throughout the entire year. It is an especially stunning twist on my red sangria formula, ideal for a women's night and shockingly better for occasion parties. This is such a simple sangria formula!

This post is written in a joint effort with Iowa Corn. I couldn't be progressively pleased to cooperate with them for a subsequent year to recount to their story and give you an off camera of the life of the Iowa Corn Farmer.

Hello there companions and Happy Friday! I previously enlightened you concerning my affection for Iowa and their astonishing corn ranchers when I shared my Southwestern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole a week ago, and a year ago when I shared my Slow Cooker Bacon Potato Corn Soup. In any case, we haven't discussed one little part that is soooooo important to me.

CINNAMON WHISKEY SANGRIA RECIPE #drink #cinnamon #easy #party #sangria

Also try our recipe : HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE MIX #chocolate #homemade #drink #easy #sangria

Ingredients :

  • 750 ml red wine (I used a blend)
  • 1 cup cinnamon whiskey
  • 1 cup apple cider
  • 2 apples cut up
  • 1/2 cup simple syrup optional

Instructions :

  1. Stir the wine whiskey, and apple cider together to combine.
  2. Taste it before possibly adding in simple syrup.
  3. Add the sliced apples and serve!
Source : bit.ly/2tcu5Fq


Post a Comment

0 Comments