Mango Carrot Smoothie #drink #smoothie #mango #summer #cocktail

Mango Carrot Smoothie #drink #smoothie #mango #summer #cocktail

Not long after I got my Blendtec blender, I was paging through the going with cookbook and saw a formula for carrot juice. How awful might it be able to be, isn't that so? It's simply carrots and water.

Think about what it possessed a flavor like? Carrots and water. Better believe it. Stunning, I know. In any case, not so delectable as I suspected it would be.

Obviously! I utilize 1 cup solidified carrots right now, you can likewise substitute 1 cup of crisp, destroyed carrots.

And afterward I was likewise pondering how once in a while unripened mangos pose a flavor like carrots. Thus perhaps they have a place together.

Furthermore, wouldn't a splendid orange smoothie be so lovely? Since all my different smoothies are pink and green, or pink and green. I required something orange in the blend.

Mango Carrot Smoothie #drink #smoothie #mango #summer #cocktail

Also try our recipe : Disney’s Frozen White Hot Chocolate Recipe #drink #white #chocolate #recipes #easy

Ingredients :

  • 1 ½ cups orange juice
  • 1 medium banana
  • 1 cup mango chunks (thawed if frozen)
  • 1 cup frozen carrots

Instructions :

  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth.
Source : bit.ly/37j4XKS


Post a Comment

0 Comments