Instant Pot Goulash #lunch #recipes #food #dinner #easy

Instant Pot Goulash #lunch #recipes #food #dinner #easy

Time to jettison plain old spaghetti! Moment Pot Goulash will be your new most loved thing!

My 4-year-old child is fixated on spaghetti. I mean we truly have it for supper very nearly 3 time seven days. I basically loathe it now, however we have both gone to a manual getting that in the event that I need supper to go off with out a hitch, I serve spaghetti. That is until I made Instant Pot Goulash!

I had the option to make Goulash look like little spaghetti to my little one who ate the entire bowl! Goulash (AKA American Chop Suey) is something that sincerely I grew up abhorring. I never preferred red sauce as a child. One day as a grown-up, something just clicked and now I LOVE it.

As of late I returned to making Goulash at my spouses solicitation and kid am I happy I did. It blocked out astounding gratitude to the Instant Pot! It was so advantageous to have the option to darker my meat and cook everything in (four minutes I may include!!) directly in a similar pot! I will thoroughly be making this once more!

Instant Pot Goulash #lunch #recipes #food #dinner #easy

Also try our recipe : SPANAKOPITA TRIANGLES #dinner #food #recipes #appetizers #snack

Ingredients :

  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 large onion
  • 3 cloves garlic
  • 2 15- ounce cans tomato sauce
  • 2 15- ounce cans diced tomatoes
  • 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
  • 3 tbsp soy sauce
  • 3 cups elbow noodles
  • 2 1/2 cups water
  • 3 bay leaves
  • salt and pepper to taste

Instructions :

  1. Turn the Instant Pot onto saute. When hot, add ground beef garlic, salt, pepper, and onion. Cook until meat is browned.
  2. When meat is browned drain fat then add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, soy sauce, water, noodles, and bay leaves.
  3. Set your Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
  4. When timer is up preform a quick release of pressure.
  5. Take out bay leaves and give everything a good stir.
  6. Top with Parmesan Cheese and enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/3aXiZEd


Post a Comment

0 Comments