MATCHA GREEN TEA SMOOTHIE #matcha #smoothie #drink #sangria #summer

MATCHA GREEN TEA SMOOTHIE #matcha #smoothie #drink #sangria #summer

I had no clue what matcha green tea was until I begun seeing everything once again my pinterest feed. It looked truly great to me!

So I requested some with my typical enhancement request and I disclose to you I are very brave for this stuff!

It's really damn amazing and includes a great flavor and lavishness to smoothies.

I'm constantly a fanatic of green smoothies and the expansion of matcha green tea makes it something exceptional!

So this matcha green tea smoothie contains all the decency of a standard green smoothie with the additional green tea enhance (unobtrusive – however stunning) and obviously all the great cell reinforcements that green tea contains.

MATCHA GREEN TEA SMOOTHIE #matcha #smoothie #drink #sangria #summer

Also try our recipe : Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie #drink #smoothie #sangria #summer #cocktail

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 Large Mango (fresh or frozen)
  • 2 Frozen Bananas
  • 2 Large Handfuls Baby Spinach
  • 2 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
  • 1 cup (240ml) Light Coconut Milk

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Add the coconut milk to your blender jug, followed by the matcha green tea powder and spinach. Blend.
  2. Add the mango and frozen bananas and blend until creamy and smooth.
Source : bit.ly/39aGGHT


Post a Comment

0 Comments