Ginger Peach and Honey Iced Green Tea #drink #peach #sangria #summer #lemonade

Ginger Peach and Honey Iced Green Tea #drink #peach #sangria #summer #lemonade

Lovely, gentle and invigorating beverage to appreciate on these lethargic summer days. This frosted green tea is seasoned with new, succulent peaches, crisp ginger, and nectar.

So I've been discussing outside gatherings and grills a ton of late, 'tis the season for flame broiling all things considered. I've been so centered around nourishment lastly finding a workable pace barbecue that I didn't consider different parts to an outside gathering.

I was perched on the porch a few days ago, looking however some old photographs on my telephone and I ran over the image of the house I took as we were moving in. I took photos of the "bare" rooms and patio to have some when photographs for what's to come.

Ginger Peach and Honey Iced Green Tea #drink #peach #sangria #summer #lemonade

Also try our recipe : STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE MIMOSA #strawberry #drink #party #mimosa #easy

Ingredients :

  • 4 large peaches
  • 1 tsp shaved fresh ginger
  • 1/3 cup honey
  • 4 green tea bags
  • 8-10 cups hot boiling water

Instructions :

  1. Bring water to a boil and take off heat.
  2. Pit and slice peaches. Add sliced peaches to the pitcher.
  3. Slice ginger as thin as possible and add it to the pitcher. (I usually freeze my ginger and it makes it easy to shave with a potato peeler. Plus it keeps much longer than in the fridge.)
  4. Drizzle honey into the pitcher.
  5. Add tea bags to the pitcher. (You can tie them on the handle to make it easier to take out once they're done steeping.)
  6. Add hot water to the pitcher. Carefully stir everything and steep for about 15 minutes. (Longer than usual steep time is recommended here because tea will be used as iced tea.)
Source : bit.ly/36kSZjA


Post a Comment

0 Comments