NO BAKE CHIA ENERGY BITES #desserts #cakes #bites #pumpkin #recipes

NO BAKE CHIA ENERGY BITES #desserts #cakes #bites #pumpkin #recipes

My gracious my the present formula is something unique! I would prefer not to blow my own trumpet yet I need to state I am pleased with this invention. After a liberal Christmas break eating on all an inappropriate things I needed to think of a fast and simple tidbit that would stop me going after those extra chocolate coins… thus the No Bake Chia Energy Bite was conceived!

These nibbles are strangely simple to make. As the title states they require no preparing. Essentially blend the fixings in a bowl, chill for a couple of moments in the ice chest and afterward sprinkle with a little liquefied chocolate.

They will keep in the ice chest for a few days and are so adaptable. Accept a couple to fill in as a tidbit to beat that mid-evening droop… pop a couple into your duffel bag as a post-exercise nibble… put one into the children's lunch box as a solid treat… you can even eat them as a snatch and-go breakfast on occupied mornings.

Not exclusively do these little nibbles of paradise taste stunning, they are likewise excessively sound as well. The oats, nut spread and chia seeds give a characteristic moderate discharging jolt of energy with heaps of protein to keep you full until your next feast. I utilized a blend of nutty spread and cashew nut margarine in my formula yet you could likewise utilize almond margarine or hazelnut spread, contingent upon your inclination.

NO BAKE CHIA ENERGY BITES #desserts #cakes #bites #pumpkin #recipes

Also try our recipe : Sweet & Salty Kitchen Sink Cookies #desserts #easy #cookies #bars #snack

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup nut butter (I used a mixture of peanut and cashew)
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
  • 1 tbsp chia seeds
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • To decorate: 20g dark chocolate

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Mix the oats, nut butter, honey, coconut, chia seeds and vanilla extract together in a bowl until fully combined.
  2. Roll the mixture into equal size bites. I made 15 bites from my mixture but you can make more or less depending on what size you want them to be. Place the bites in the fridge to firm up.
  3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler (just be sure not to burn it!). Drizzle the chocolate onto the bites and return them to the fridge for another couple of minutes.
  4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Source : bit.ly/32QHMa7


Post a Comment

0 Comments