Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats with Chia #healthydiet #pumpkin #paleo #keto #glutenfree

Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats with Chia #healthydiet #pumpkin #paleo #keto #glutenfree

My day begins by awakening at 5:30am. I used to fear the early mornings however nowadays I wind up rather getting a charge out of stripping the spreads off, sluggishly pounding espresso beans and making a pot, bolstering the feline and taking off the entryway for my exercise.

The calendar keeps me persuaded and urges me to hit the hay at a better than average hour (more often than not at any rate). I've additionally discovered that I appreciate having the remainder of my day allowed to work without the expectation of practicing later. At times I do stay in bed until around 7am, however it's getting increasingly uncommon.

After I return home from my exercises, I long for my morning meal so it's significantly simpler to have it prepared at that point to make it. I'm not lying when I state I start contemplating breakfast before I hit the sack. It's my preferred dinner of the day and I love changing things up with eggs, smoothies and obviously, my cherished cereal.

Since Fall is gradually beginning to crawl onto our schedules, I needed to present to you my first pumpkin formula of the period in association with my companions at Better Oats! I trust it's not very ahead of schedule to push all pumpkin-related things in your face, however in the event that you're in any way similar to me, at that point you know it's never too soon for pumpkin.

Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats with Chia #healthydiet #pumpkin #paleo #keto #glutenfree

Also try our recipe : COPYCAT STARBUCKS PROTEIN BISTRO BOX #protein #healthydiet #whole30 #lowcarb #recipes

Ingredients :

  • 1/4 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt (or use vanilla!)
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
  • 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup BetterOats Old-Fashioned Oats
  • 2 teaspoons chia seeds
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger

Instructions :

  1. In a medium bowl, mix together greek yogurt, almond milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and maple syrup until well combined. Stir in oats, chia seeds and spices. Pour into a glass jar or container and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Makes 1 serving of pumpkin overnight oats.
Source : bit.ly/305uzJn


Post a Comment

0 Comments